Saturday, May 31, 2014

How to get Diamonds in Fashland

Some players have been asking me:
  • how to get more DIAMONDS.

Well, there are several ways:
  1. Rewards from the game, when you start,
  2. Rewards at several points in the game by your Tiara Level (5 Diamonds each time)
  3. Winning a place in the FashCup Global Top-10
  4. Adding Diamonds in the game by buying them
  5. Adding Diamonds by getting FREE Diamonds when doing some specific tasks or you get them as a gift when doing online shopping.
The option 4 and 5 are different from Country to Country. Some Countries have Questionnaires to fill in and get diamonds for free, other Countries you don't have any options for online shopping and you only can buy them, in your coin.

Let me show how it works in Netherlands:




Then when clicked FREE DIAMONDS, I get the below table, with FREE options like questionnaires ("Onderzoeken" in Dutch) or others for free ("Gratis" in Dutch). Last choice is Categories that includes online shops. For example, if I buy Shoes in a online Shoe shop, I get some diamonds - last column shows how many diamonds I earn by each.


2 comments:

  1. That "Free Diamonds" link hasn't worked for me in ages. I try to click on it but nothing happens :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry :( That's not nice. I got 10 diamonds for free and I am happy. I had 2 tasks that didn't work and then I just stopped. Next time. I discover the shops that I wanted to use, they aren't available. This keeps changing, so I am keeping an eye. Did you try to contact the Forum Gamegos about this Bebe?

      Delete