Monday, March 24, 2014

20s Cabaret FashCup Winners

20s Cabaret
The 24th March 2014

Suggested Styles
Haute Couture, Retro, Gothic, Evening, Royal

Evening Style is the big winner style, with the famous now red dress (Lady in red dress), the black/gold dress (Glam Red Carpet dress), the light pink mini-dress (Leather Straps mini-dress), the white/golden dress (Hip Sixties Party) and someone made it with the famous pink evening dress (Violet Showbiz dress).

To see previous winners (11-March-2014) CLICK HERE


See below the winners images:








The Other 9 Global Winners:



Me and my TOP10 Neighbors:
Since I am the Top10 winner from my Country, The Netherlands, I am adding here my neighbors. I was in the 8th place, so only the last two of this list had less results than I did.





2 comments:

  1. To be historically accurate, women cut their hair short to a bob and those who kept their hair long would wave them and wear their hair in a bun and no way did they wear long boots only ankle booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashland voters sometimes have no idea what the theme is all about. :( that is just sad.

    ReplyDelete