Sunday, March 23, 2014

20s Cabaret Previous Winners 11March






20s Cabaret:

Suggested StylesHaute Couture, Retro, Gothic, Evening, Royal

The big winner last time was this red dress Gothic Style (Goth Prom dress). Neighbors Top10 winner was a white Haute Couture Style dress (Silver Strappy dress). Country's Top10 winner had a golden Retro Style dress (20s Glam dress).

Evening Style was also a winner style, with the famous now red dress (Lady in red dress), the black/gold dress (Glam Red Carpet dress), the light pink mini-dress (Leather Straps mini-dress), the white/golden dress (Hip Sixties Party) and someone made it with the famous pink evening dress (Violet Showbiz dress).

Check below the previous winners (11-March-2014):




The other 9 Global Winners:





Me:
I remember that I was so sad to have this 69%, because I made such an effort to buy this dress. Some hours voting and for 1%, I didn't get 4 tiaras. The only thing I don't like here is her socks. I have the pink dress and when I saw the pink dress in the top, I started thing what about if that was my choice? So, no hard work voting to buy a new dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment