Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Funfair FashCup Winners (26-March)



Funfair
Suggested Sytles: Retro, Boho, Preppy, Casual, Country.

This is a very special day for me! I won the 1st Global Top10. The best of all is that I feel the lucky turned to my side, in the game, and I hope in real life also (let's say I haven't been very lucky). Well, let's do the usual, but this top my doll is on top of all, so I am adding here the 2nd place in the Neighbours and Country tables.

Winner has a Retro Style dress, Tribal Style shoes, Bridal Style headband and fan, Casual Style jewellery and an Avant-Garde Style bag.

Other winners chose the Country and Casual Style clothing.

Let's see the winners...





The other 9 Global Winners:




My neighbours:




My Country Top:






No comments:

Post a Comment